Terms of Service
Please review these terms carefully before using the website, application and our services. By using any part of the Website or our app, you accept these Terms.
We may occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. If you continue to use the Website after we change the Terms, you accept all the changes.
Additional terms may apply to your use of the Website. We will provide these terms to you or post them on the Website to which they apply; they are incorporated by reference into these Terms. If there is a conflict between these Terms and any additional terms that apply to a particular Website, the additional terms will control.
3. Intellectual Property- License
Use of Trademarks
Innovana Techlabs Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Innovana Techlabs Limited” or “Company” or “Innovana Techlabs”) and any products or domains that we as a company may acquire, and but not limited to, including words and logos ("our trademarks") are registered trademarks of Innovana Techlabs Limited.
You may not at any time use our trademarks as part of any business or trading name, style or domain name until and unless the same is agreed upon by you and Innovana Techlabs in writing (i.e. under an agreement).
Linking to Our Website
You may link to our home page or any subpage of our website www.safechildren.in (termed as “our website") provided that you comply with the terms & conditions listed below:
- You do not link to any images displayed anywhere on our Website except where you are expressly permitted by us to do so after a written permission. We reserve the right to withdraw any such permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our images.
- The link used by you should be in such a manner and for such a purpose that it does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Further, you must not establish a link to any image or page in such a way as to suggest any form of association, affiliation, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You shall not link to our Website from any website which is not owned by you or any website which is acting unlawfully, indecent or inappropriate, or in any other way incompatible with our reputation or business.
- Our Website in no condition or form must be framed on any other site.
- You will not do, or omit to do, anything to diminish our rights in the logos or other trademarks or impair, jeopardize or invalidate any registration of the logos or trademarks and you will not alter, change or modify the logos in any way. This includes creating trademarks or logos that might resemble in any way to our trademarks or logos to take advantage of the reputation our company holds.
- You may not at any time use our trademarks as part of any business or trading name, style or domain name until and unless the same is agreed upon by you and Innovana Techlabs in writing (i.e. under an agreement).
- You acknowledge that all rights in the logos are vested in us www.safechildren.in and that you shall not assert any claim, any type of ownership of the logos or to the goodwill or reputation thereof by virtue of your use of the logos or otherwise. You agree that any goodwill derived from your use of the logos shall accrue to us.
- You may not link to our website or use or reproduce our trademarks or logos other than is expressly allowed in this permission. We reserve the right to withdraw this permission for any reason without notice and to demand that you immediately remove any links to our website, our name, trademarks or logos from your website.
4. Use of the Website
The Website has been designed to present content in a unique format and appearance. Unless we give you permission, you agree not to access the Website using any interface other than ours. We may deny permission to link to the Website for any reason at our sole discretion, and you must be able to edit or delete the links that you create, upon our request.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use the Website to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- Threaten, defame, stalk, abuse, or harass other persons or engage in illegal activities;
- Link to the Website from a site or transmit any material that is inappropriate, profane, vulgar, offensive, false, disparaging, defamatory, obscene, illegal, sexually explicit, racist, that promotes violence, racial hatred, or terrorism, or that we deem, in our sole discretion, to be otherwise objectionable;
- Frame the Website, display the Website in connection with an unauthorized logo or mark, or do anything that could falsely suggest a relationship between Innovana Techlabs and any third party or potentially deprive us of revenue (including, without limitation, revenue from advertising, branding, or promotional activities);
- Violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights), transmit material that violates or circumvents such rights, or remove or alter intellectual property or other legal notices;
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Advertise or promote goods or services without our permission (including, without limitation, by sending spam);
- Interfere with others using the Website or otherwise disrupt the Website;
- Transmit, collect, or access personally identifiable information about other users without the consent of those users and Innovana Techlabs;
- Engage in unauthorized spidering, "scraping," or harvesting Content, contact or other personal information, or use any other unauthorized automated means to compile information;
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation or the origin of materials you transmit; or
- Defeat any access controls, access any portion of the Website that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas), link to password-protected areas, attempt to access or use another user's account or information, or allow anyone else to use your account or access credentials.
You will defend, indemnify, and hold Innovana Techlabs,its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, vendors, partners, contractors, agents, licensors or other representatives of each of them and all of their successors (collectively, the "Innovana Techlabs Parties") harmless with respect to all claims, costs (including attorney's fees and costs), damages, liabilities, and expenses or obligations of any kind, arising out of or in connection with your use or misuse of the Website. Innovana Techlabs retains the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any claim subject to indemnification, and in such cases you agree to cooperate with us to defend such claim.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Innovana Techlabs be liable for any damages, including without limitation, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, whether under a contract, tort or any other theory of liability, arising in connection with any party's use of the website or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line system failure, loss of data, or loss of use related to this website or any website operated by any third party or any contents of this website or any other website, even if Innovana Techlabs is aware of the possibility of such damages.
Although Innovana Techlabs attempts to provide accurate content on the website, it makes no warranty that such contents are accurate or suitable for any particular purpose or will meet your requirements or will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis.
The information contained on our website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Innovana Techlabs disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, statement, opinion or other information distributed through the website. You agree that any reliance on any such statement, opinion, advice or information shall be at your sole risk and shall not be held against Innovana Techlabs for any legal or personal purposes. Innovana Techlabs reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the website.
9. Governing Law, Venue, and Jurisdiction
- 9.1 Indian law governs the interpretation of this agreement and applies to claims for breach of it, regardless of conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction over and venue of any suit arising out of or related to this agreement will be in the state courts located in India. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this agreement shall be deemed further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term.
- 9.2 This Agreement was originally prepared in the English language. Although Innovana Techlabs Limited may provide one or more translations for your convenience, the English version will control in the case of any conflict or discrepancy.
- 9.3 This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Innovana Techlabs Ltd. with respect to this transaction and any prior statements or representations.
- 9.4 Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, you must file any claim or action related to use of the Website or these Terms within one year after such claim or action accrued. Otherwise, you will waive the claim or action.
Unless we establish a different location, arbitration hearings will be held in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. The arbitrator's award will be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
In case of any questions, you can contact us at our Registered Office:
Innovana Techlabs Limited
Unit No. 407, 4th Floor, Signature Building, Block 13B,
Zone-1, GIFT SEZ, Gandhinagar – 382355,
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org